Skip to main content. Search form Search.
About Plant Biology
Plant Biology. What issues do plant scientists research and help find solutions for?
- Department of Plant Biology at Michigan State University - Department of Plant Biology.
- Current Issue.
- Biomechanics in Ergonomics, Second Edition.
- Plant Biology (journal) - Wikipedia.
We embody the University's land-grant mission with a commitment to eliminate hunger, preserve our natural resources, improve quality of life, and empower the next generation through world-class education. Web Accessibility.
- Welcome to Plant Biology.
- Workplace Weekly News- Jan 7 (Digital Edition)!
- Accessibility Tools.
Did you know? Will you be the one that makes a discovery? Want more information?
You should also check out our Transfer Students page. Plant Biology Structural Biology and Molecular Biophysics Structure-led protein engineering can expand the effector recognition profile of plant intracellular NLR immune receptors, providing a proof-of-principle for the development of novel disease resistance mechanisms in plants.
Journal of Plant Biology
Plant Biology. Cell Biology Plant Biology In lateral roots, cells employ a novel pathway to cell edges to control directional growth, which acts independently of the leading paradigm of oriented deposition of cellulose microfibrils at faces.
- Welcome to My World?
- Dangerous: All Bark and No Bite (Dangerous Series Book 6).
- CHRISTIAN WAY OF LIFE Applying God’s Word More Fully (September 2012).
- About Plant Biology - Department of Plant Biology.
- Upcoming Events!
- Didactics of Mathematics as a Scientific Discipline (Mathematics Education Library).
Evolutionary Biology Plant Biology The genomic architecture of allopatric species is a mosaic of many conserved genes and a few adaptive ones, reflecting balance between conservation of ancestral functions and evolution of new features. Evolutionary Biology Plant Biology Similar patterns of genomic divergence have been observed in the evolution of plant species separated by oceans. Biochemistry and Chemical Biology Plant Biology Genetic and biochemical analysis of two enzymes reveals that inositol pyrophosphate signaling molecules allow plants to sense and regulate cellular phosphate levels, and to take up more phosphate when needed.
Chromosomes and Gene Expression Plant Biology Simultaneous targeting of loci by pathways that promote euchromatin and heterochromatin primes transcribed genes for epimutations in the form of CG DNA methylation. Load more.